Error codes on your boiler can be worrying for any homeowner or landlord. And knowing when to call out a professional can be a challenge. The Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Classic boiler is one of the most popular types of Worcestor Bosch boiler, so here at Mark Vernon Heating and Plumbing, we decided to share some of the most common boiler error codes.
Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Classic boiler error codes
The error codes for the Greenstar classic boiler include:
- A1– This error code means that the pump is running dry due to a leak, or a pump problem.
- A7 – This means that the hot water sensor is not working.
- A8 – This error code indicates that the break communication to FX sensor controls electrical connections need checking.
- B1– This means that the code plug has not been detected .
- C6 – This error code means that the fan speed is too low.
- E2 – This error code indicates that the central heating water flow negative sensor is not working.
- E9– This means that the safety temperature limiter needs checking
- EA – This means that the gas supply, power supply or igniter, electrode and lead need checking by a Gas Safe Engineer.
- F0- This indicates an internal error.
- F7- This error code means that a flame is detected even though the appliance is switched off.
- FA- This means that a flame is detected after gas shut off and that the gas valve needs checking by a Gas Safe Engineer.
- FD – This means that the reset button has been pressed by mistake
If you have any questions about your Worcester Bosch boiler error codes, get in touch with the team today, here at Mark Vernon Heating and Plumbing.