Here at Mark Vernon Heating and Plumbing, we are Southport’s number one heating, gas and boiler experts. We provide a variety of services relating to our specialism, Worcester Bosch boilers and boiler systems. Our services include maintenance, servicing, repairs and installation. Recently we have provided guides to the conventional boiler, and guides to the system boiler. As a result, we have produced this guide to Worcester Bosch Combination Boilers.
Worcester Bosch Combination Boilers
Combination boilers are often called combi-boilers for short. And the clue to how these boilers work, is in the name itself. Combination boilers combine the heating elements and equipment, within the boiler itself. So the combination boiler can draw water straight from the mains, heat it quickly, and then distribute this around the central heating and hot water system.
What are the advantages of Worcester Bosch Combination Boilers?
There several advantages to choosing a Worcester Bosch combination boiler, and these include:
- no need for storage tanks which means that installation is quicker and easier, with less pipework to contend with
- compact size which means they can be installed seamlessly in a variety of rooms and this is perfect for smaller properties where storage space could be a problem
- less risk of frozen pipes in the winter, as there are no storage tanks in the loft
- energy-efficient design can help your household save money on energy bills. This is because as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and then stored in a cylinder.
- Because the water is heated directly from the mains, the water pressure tends to be very good. So you can have a powerful shower, without having to install an additional pump.
For more information about Worcester Bosch Combination Boilers, and how they could fit in with your property, get in touch with the professionals today, here at Mark Vernon.